The HC3 goes black!
The overall performance of the HC3 exceeds even the highest requirements. Ideal for discreet conversions, this MAGURA top model is now also available in black. The professional quality remains pristine, so the HC3 continues to meet the highest demands in terms of ergonomics, performance and weight.
High-quality aluminium was used as the basic construction material. The master cylinder is made entirely of solid aluminium – and it is the production process that gives this ABS-compatible component its extremely high level of rigidity and ultra-light weight.
*including 19% VAT. German RRP | 769,11 € including 16% VAT. German RRP
Made in Germany
90° Radial Design
HCT (Hard Core Technology)
3-way adjustable lever bearing point
- For superbikes, supermotos and road sports specialists
- CNC-machined aluminium housing
- 90° radial design
- 3-way adjustable lever bearing point
- Folding lever
- Advanced Seal Technology
- Reservoir kit
- Titanium fixing screws
- MACHINED ALUMINIUM BODY This master cylinder body has been produced from high grade aluminium alloy to ensure a lightweight design combined with maximum rigidity which has been built to last.
- 90° FULL RADIAL DESIGN Pushrod and cylinder at right angle to handlebar results in decreased friction and more direct brake feeling for improved control.
FULL ABS COMPATIBILITY
MAGURA “HCT” is approved for continuous use with all ABS systems without loss of performance due to pressure compensation (ABS-Kickback).
- 3 WAY LEVER RATIO The hand activated master cylinder lever has a clever 3 way adjustable point of support. This mimics the effect of using a piston size 1 mm below and above the selected hydraulic ratio. Simply remove and reposition the lever support retaining bolt for a softer or harder pressure point. All 3 positions offer 90° full radial activation.
- FOLDING LEVER BLADE Reduces the force exerted on the master cylinder body in the event of a fall over. This will increase the possibility to continue riding following a fall over incident.
- ADVANCED SECONDARY SEAL TECHNOLOGY The rear piston seal has been specially designed to prevent the introduction of air through secondary seal ingress. The advanced X-Ring seal design will reduce or eliminate this problem common on racing motorcycles at higher RPM.
- RESERVOIR MOUNT The master cylinder is supplied with an external reservoir and mounting bracket designed to use minimum space and with smoked glass to optically determine the level and condition of the brake fluid at all times.
- TITANIUM RETAINING BOLTS Lever and clamp retaining bolts are high grade titanium saving weight while remaining strong and durable.
■ Piston diameter 18 mm = 17 to 19 mm (fully ABE approved)
■ Piston diameter 15 mm = 14 to 16 mm (fully ABE approved)
■ Piston diameter 12 mm = 11 to 13 mm, short lever blade, without switch and ABE (race version)
■ Piston diameter 15 mm = 14 to 16 mm (for brake fluid use - DOT)
■ Piston diameter 12 mm = 11 to 13 mm (for mineral oil use*)
* Suitable for use with BMW and KTM mineral oil clutch activation systems.
* Suitable for use with MAGURA HYMEC applications
ITEMS INCLUDED WITH DELIVERY
Each HC³ master cylinder comes ready to install and delivery includes:
■ 3 Way Lever Ratio (mimics ±1mm hydraulic ratio adjustment)
■ Banjo Connector with sealing rings
■ Remote Reservoir
■ Standard Clamp (without mirror mount)
■ Pre-Installed Switch (for brake or clutch activation)
■ ABE (German TÜV Approval) for Ø 15 mm and Ø 18 mm brake master
■ Owner‘s Manual
* 12 mm HC3 race version is delivered with a short fold lever without brake light switch and ABE.
HC Reservoir, 36 ml, DOT (Brake)Brake Master
HC Reservoir, 9 ml, DOT (Brake)Brake Master
HC Reservoir, 9 ml, DOT (Clutch)Clutch Master
HC Reservoir, 9 ml, Mineral Oil (Clutch)Clutch Master
HC³ Remote Brake Lever AdjusterAccessories
HC Radial Pressure Line AdapterAccessories