A mechanical switch in the brake bracket activates the brake light before deceleration begins and also controls the drive cut-out for maximum safety.
MT5e – Maximum braking performance for any road conditions
The MT5e brakes everything… even the engine!
Specially developed for S-Pedelecs, the MT5e has an integrated switch for motor and brake light.
The high braking force of 4 pistons and its fine modulation make the MT5e a sure-footed companion. We guarantee that.
*including 19% VAT. German RRP.
Designed and engineered in Germany
The radial design of the brake master ensures low friction, reducing transmission losses.
It also enables the conversion of (small/large) transmission ratios, which improves modulation and control.
The 4-piston brake calliper forged in one piece has a high degree of rigidity, resulting in outstanding braking force and the best possible modulation.
- Scope of Use S-Pedelec
- Weight 275 g
- Master Material: Carbotecture, Flip-Flop-Design
- Lever Blade 2-Finger, Aluminium with switch
- Hydraulic Yes
- Brake Fluid Royal Blood (mineral oil based)
- EBT (Easy Bleed Technology) Yes
- Bite Adjust No
- Reach Adjust Yes, 3mm allen key
- Banjo Fitting Yes
- Pistons 4
- Tubing MAGURA Disctube
- Shift Mix Yes (optional)
- Remote Mix Yes (optional)
- Recommended Rotor Storm HC
- eBike Switch Yes
- Mounting PM/IS
- Colors Black (Master), Black (Caliper)