A mechanical switch in the brake bracket activates the brake light before deceleration begins and also controls the drive cut-out for maximum safety.
MT4e – The compact power pack for e-bikes
Compact power pack for e-bikes: The MT4e has been specially adapted to the requirements of e-bike riders. It decelerates reliably and has an integrated circuit breaker that activates the brake light and switches off the drive.
*including 19% VAT. German RRP.
Designed and engineered in Germany
A STRONG ALL-ROUNDER
The MT4e is the ideal companion on trails and roads.
The brake master is made of lightweight and durable Carbotecture composite material.
Thanks to its rigid Disctube cable and one-piece calliper, the MT4e gives you the best possible braking performance.
- Scope of Use S-Pedelec
- Weight 250 g
- Master Material: Carbotecture, Flip-Flop-Design
- Lever Blade 3-Finger ball-end, Aluminium with switch
- Hydraulic Yes
- Brake Fluid Royal Blood (mineral oil based)
- EBT (Easy Bleed Technology) Yes
- Bite Adjust No
- Reach Adjust Yes, 3mm allen key
- Banjo Fitting No
- Pistons 2
- Tubing MAGURA Disctube
- Shift Mix Yes (optional)
- Remote Mix Yes (optional)
- Recommended Rotor Storm HC
- eBike Switch Yes
- Mounting PM/IS
- Colors Black (Master & Lever), Polished Black Anodized (Caliper)
- Retrofit Accessories 2-Finger ball-end 4-Finger (opt.) 2-Finger (opt.) 4-Finger ball-end (opt.)